We asked Daniel 10 Questions
Daniel Heffington is the Communications director for Generation Joshua. He brings a background of business, ministry, and grassroots politics to the GenJ team. Daniel is also an independent singer/songwriter and worship leader at his church. He lives in Northern Virginia with his wife, Abigail, and his daughter, Ellie.
1. What was your first job?
2. What book are you currently reading?
3. What is your dream vacation destination?
5. What is your favorite professional sports team?
6. What is one way you have seen serious growth in your faith as an adult?
7. What’s the most impacting story you read/watched in your youth?
9. What were you most surprised about when you started serving with Generation Joshua?How empowering it was to young people. GenJ treats teens like adults—you will be respected and trusted to not be stupid (unless you prove otherwise). You will be given real tasks and expected to put in real work to make a real difference.
10. What’s one piece of advice that has helped shape the course of your life?
Amazing how the truth of God’s raw and fierce love revives our broken hearts to live empowered lives.