Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The iGovern Files: Summit Leaks

Log Entry: 1235 EST. I've got a fellow conspirator planted in the lower offices. She managed to snag a bunch of supplies while Glenn was distracted by the Switzerland vs. Argentina game. It's almost halftime, though, so we've got to move through these quickly. We snagged a few flags and pins that had been set apart from the rest. The flags are Russian, South Korean, and Chinese, while the pins are Japanese, Taiwanese, and Australian.


I've gotten a hold of a red envelope with an official message to the ambassador from the United Kingdom. I'm not sure what this emergency summit is all about. If I have time, I'll get back to it with a more detailed picture later, but the offices are on high alert, and I don't want to take too many chances.


Glenn's muttering something about a Swiss player getting a yellow card. We've got to move quickly. I've got a picture of a letter from Russian president Vladimir Putin.


Here's a map we found on Chaz's desk. It seems like an update of our picture from a couple of weeks ago.



Switzerland still hasn't scored, and Glenn's talking loudly at the TV again. We'd better wrap this up for now. I don't think I'll be able to get any more pictures out this camp season. The office is on high alert. I guess you'll just have to come and find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment