Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The iGovern Files

Log Entry: 1305 EST. The office is all at lunch, except for a lone intern. I've managed to duck into the director's office and snag a few crucial documents. The intern thinks I'm catching a drink. I've only got a few minutes to snap a few photos, but this looks pretty serious.






Apparently there's some information on here about a top secret submarine project that's in development. There's some pretty detailed blueprints here, I'll catch a more detailed picture of that in a minute. 



Here's the Defense Department's summary of the operation. Most of the text has been redacted, even at this level of clearance.


I also managed to locate a map of what appears to be Pearl Harbor. There's something circled on it, I can't make out exactly what it is, but it seems to be some sort of displacement from under the harbor's surface. There's some sort of sonar readout here as well, I'm not sure what it means, but I'll snap a picture of that in a minute.


There's an executive summary sitting here from the State Department of current security threats. It's a pretty significant document. I'll go through and snap as many pictures of it as I can.


.....*static*....wait....someone's coming. Hold on a second.

*line goes dead*

No comments:

Post a Comment