Tuesday, June 24, 2014

The iGovern Files: Gala Leaks

Log Entry: 1323 EST. Jill stepped out for a few minutes, but she's left her office door open. There seems to be a bunch of information about a formal gala on her desk. I've told the folks in the office that I have some paperwork to file in there, that should buy me some time. This display looks pretty impressive. I'll see if I can get some more closeups of the specifics.



It seems to be some sort of benefit gala, put on by an organization called Ergo Justus. I've never heard of it before, and my googling didn't come up with much. I suspect it's a new organization that's just getting off the ground.


I flipped through their brochure. The organization is committed to combating human trafficking. It seems that there might be an opportunity for Congressmen to sign something.


I'm not sure what the French flag is all about. I'm fairly sure the gala is not being held in France. I suppose we'll have to see what comes of that.


People are stirring about outside the office. I don't want to press my luck by taking an extra picture, so I better duck out. I'll see what else I can find for next week.

[log ended]

No comments:

Post a Comment